TẠP CHÍ/XUẤT BẢN QUỐC TẾ NĂM 2018.
Setiyono, T. D., E. D. Quicho, F. H. Holecz, N. I. Khan, A. Maunahan G. Romuga, A. Rala C. Garcia, J. Raviz, F. Collivignarelli, M. Barbieri L. Gatti, D. M. Phuong, Võ Quang Minh, Võ Quốc Tuấn, A. Intrman, P. Rakwatin, M. Sothy, T. Veasna, and S. Pazhanivelan &. M. R. O. Mabalay. 2018. Rice Yield Estimation Using Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and the ORYZA Crop Growth Model: Development and Application of the System in South and South-East Asian Countries. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 1161:1–32.
Phan Kiều Diễm, Amnat Chidthaisong, Pariwate Varnakovida, and Rungnapa Kaewthongrach. 2018. Estimating the Gross Primary Production of Secondary Dry Dipterocarp Forest Using Vegetation Photosynthesis Model. In 7th International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environment (SEE 2018): Technology & Innovation for Global Energy Revolution 28-30 November 2018, Bangkok, Thailand. Pp. 397–400
Phan Thi Ngoc Thuan, Lý Trung Nguyên, Lê Tấn Lợi, Văn Phạm Đăng Trí, SALEM, CORMIER, and Marie-Christine. 2018. Impacts of Saline Intrusion on Sustainable Livelihoods of Agro-Forestry and Aquaculture in the Coastal Zone: A Case Study in Cu Lao Dung District, Soc Trang Province, Vietnam. In Effect of Management of Natural Resources and Environment for Green Growth (SEMREGG).
Kaewthongrach, Rungnapa, Phan Kiều Diễm, Amnat Chidthaisong, Tanita Suepa, Montri Sanwangsri, Phongthep Hanpattanakit, and Pariwate Varnkovida. 2018. Detecting The El Niño’s Induced Changes in Phenology of a Secondary Dry Dipterocarp Forest by Using Remote Sensing., In The 2nd Sirindhorn Conference on “Geo –informatics”, 1-2 February 2018, Bangkok, Thailand, 103–13
Model, Agent-based, Damien Philippon, Marc Choisy, Alexis Drogoul, Benoit Gaudou, and Trương Chí Quang. 2018. Exploring Trade and Health Policies Influence on Dengue Spread with an Agent-Based Model. In International Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems and Agent-Based Simulation. Vol. 10798.
Lý Trung Nguyên, Văn Phạm Đăng Trí, Lê Tấn Lợi, J. Sasaki, and H. Nobuoka. 2018. Assessment of the Ability of Mangrove Structures for Attenuation of Coastal Wave Energy: A Case Study in Bac Lieu Province, Vietnam. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on APAC 2017 (213039).
Loc, Ho Huu, Kim N. Irvine, Nguyễn Thị Hồng Điệp, Nguyen Thi Kim Quyen, Nguyen Ngoc Tue, and Yoshihisa Shimizu. 2018. The Legal Aspects of Ecosystem Services in Agricultural Land Pricing, Some Implications from a Case Study in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta. Ecosystem Services 29(June):360–69.
Hồ Hữu Lộc, Nguyễn Thị Hồng Điệp, Vo Thanh Tuan, and Yoshihisa Shimizu. 2018. An Analytical Approach in Accounting for Social Values of Ecosystem Services in a Ramsar Site: A Case Study in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Ecological Indicators 89:118–29.
Ho Huu, Loc, Thomas J. Ballatore, Kim N. Irvine, Nguyễn Thị Hồng Điệp, Trương Thị Cẩm Tiên, and Shimizu Yoshihisa. 2018. Socio-Geographic Indicators to Evaluate Landscape Cultural Ecosystem Services: A Case of Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Ecosystem Services 31(Part C):527–42.
Nguyen Thi My Linh, Phan Ky Trung, Nguyen Van Be, Van Pham Dang Tri. 2018. Assessing the surface water resources management for agricultural activities in the Soc Trang Province, Vietnamese Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Journal of Vietnamese Environment. 2018, 10 (1): 4-10. DOI: 10.13141/jve.vol10.no1.pp4-10.
Jiang, Z., Raghavan, S. V, Hur, J., Sun, Y., Liong, S.-Y., Nguyen, V. Q., & Văn Phạm Đăng Trí. (2018). Future changes in rice yields over the Mekong River Delta due to climate change—Alarming or alerting? Theoretical and Applied Climatology. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00704-018-2617-z
Phan Kim Anh, Nguyen Thanh Giao. 2018. Groundwater quality and human health risk assessment related to groundwater consumption in An Giang province, Viet Nam. Journal of Vietnamese Environment. Vol. 10 (2):85 – 91. DOI: 10.13141/jve.vol10.no2.pp85- 91.
Pham LTH, Võ Quốc Tuấn, Dang TD, Uyen TNN. Monitoring mangrove association changes in the Can Gio Biosphere Reserve and implications for management. Remote Sensing Applications: Society and Environment. 2018; 13 (October 2018): 298-305. doi:10.1016/j.rsase.2018.11.009.
D. Setiyono, E. D. Quicho, F. H. Holecz, N. I. Khan, G. Romuga, A. Maunahan, C. Garcia, A. Rala, J. Raviz, F. Collivignarelli, L. Gatti, M. Barbieri, D. M. Phuong, V. Q. Minh, Q. T. Vo, A. Intrman, P. Rakwatin, M. Sothy, T.Veasna, S. Pazhanivelan & M. R. O. Mabalay. 2018. Rice yield estimation using synthetic aperture radar (SAR) and the ORYZA crop growth model: development and application of the system in South and South-east Asian countries. International Journal of Remote Sensing. https://doi.org/10.1080/01431161.2018.1547457.
Ngo Thuy Diem Trang, Lam Thi Nhu Mo, Vo Chi Linh, Hans Brix. 2018. Phytoremediation Potential of Typha orientalis and Scirpus littoralis in Removal of Nitrogen and Phosphorus from Intensive Whiteleg Shrimp Wastewater. E3S Web of Conferences 68, 0 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20186804003.
- . Dung Van Nguyen, Phong Quoc Ho, Toan Van Pham, Tuyen Van Nguyen, Lavane Kim. 2018. A study on treatment of surface water using cold plasma for domestic water supply. Journal of Environmental Engineering Research. 1-17. pISSN 1226-1025 eISSN2005-968X. http://eeer.org/journal/view.php?doi=10.4491/eer.2018.215
- Surface water quality in canals in An Giang province, Viet Nam, from 2009 to 2016. Journal of Vietnamese Environment. 10(2): 113 – 119.
18. Pham Van Toan, Nguyen Thi Phuong, Nguyen Thanh Giao. 2018. Indoor air quality and health risk assessment for workers in packageing production factory, Can Tho city, Viet Nam. Journal of Vietnamese Environment. 10 (2): 66 -71.
19. Kieu N. Le; Manoj K. Jha; Jaehak Jeong; Philip W. Gassman; Manuel R. Reyes; Luca Doro Dat Q. Tran; Lyda Hok, 2018, Evaluation of long-term SOC and crop productivity within conservation systems using GFDL CM2.1 and EPIC (cập nhật ngày 03/7/2018)
20. K.N. Le, M.K. Jha, M.R. Reyes, J. Jeong, L. Doro, P.W. Gassman, L. Hok, J. C. d. M. Sá, and S. Boulakia, 2018, Evaluating Carbon Sequestration under Conservation Agriculture and Conservation Tillage Systems in Cambodia Using the EPIC Model, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment Journal, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2017.09.009, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167880917304097?via%3Dihub
21. K.N. Le, J. Jeong, M.R. Reyes, M.K. Jha, L. Doro, P.W. Gassman, L. Hok, and S. Boulakia, 2018, Calibrating the EPIC Model for Crop Yield and Biomass Simulation under Conservation Agriculture and Conservation Tillage Systems in Cambodia, 2018, Agricultural Systems, revise resubmit
22. Nguyen Dinh Giang Nam, GOTO Akira, OSAWA K, 2018, Groundwater Quality Assessment and Its Suitability for Domestic and Agriculture Uses in the Coastal Zone of Mekong Delta, Springer (under publishing)
23. Thong Anh Tran, James Pittock & Le Anh Tuan, 2018, Adaptive co-management in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta: examining the interface between flood management and adaptation, International Journal of Water Resources Development, DOI: 10.1080/07900627.2018.1437713, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07900627.2018.1437713?journalCode=cijw20
24. Nguyen Thi Bich Phuong, Werapong Koedsin, Don McNeil, and Van Pham Dang Tri, 2018, Remote Sensing Techniques to Predict Salinity Intrusion: Application for a Data-Poor Area of the Coastal Mekong Delta, Vietnam, The International Journal of Remote Sensing, https://doi.org/10.1080/01431161.2018.1466071, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01431161.2018.1466071
25. Long Phi Hoang, R. Biesbroek, V.P.D. Tri, M. Kummu, M.T.H. van Vliet, R. Leemans, P. Kabat, F. Ludwig , 2018, Managing flood risks in the Mekong Delta: How to address emerging challenges under climate change and socioeconomic developments?, Ambio, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs13280-017-1009-4
26. Thanh Duc Dang, T. Cochrane, M.E. Arias, and Van Pham Dang Tri, 2018, Future hydrological alterations in the Mekong Delta under the impact of water resources development, land subsidence and sea level rise, Regional Environmental Change, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrh.2017.12.002
27. Thanh Ha Phuong, C. Dieperink, Tri Van Pham Dang, H.S. Otter, P. Hoekstra , 2018, Governance conditions for adaptive freshwater management in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta, Journal of Hydrology, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.12.024
28.Ho Huu Loc, Nguyen Thi Hong Diep, Vo Thanh Tuan, Yoshihisa Shimizud. 2018. An analytical approach in accounting for social values of ecosystem services in a Ramsar site: A case study in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Ecological Indicators Journal. Ecological Indicators 89 (2018) 118–129. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2017.12.066
30. Can Nguyen Trong, Diep Thi Hong Nguyen, Thien Bui Chi, Huu Loc Ho. 2017. Ecosystem services valuation and economic approaches for intensive shrimp assessment in Kien Luong district, Kien Giang province. Proceedings Scientific Research Results for Training. Page 14-22. ISBN: 978-604-67-1032-5. Science and Technics Publishing House.
31. T. H. Diep, N. T. Loi, and N. T. Can. 2018. Monitoring erosion and accretion situation in the coastal zone at Kien Giang province. Int. Arch. Photogramm. Remote Sens. Spatial Inf. Sci., XLII-3/W4, 197-203, https://doi.org/10.5194 /isprs-archives-XLII-3-W4-197-2018, 2018.
32. Nguyen Thanh Giao. 2018. Surface Water Quality in Tien and Hau Rivers in An Giang Province for The Period Of 2009 – 2016. IJIR. Vol 4, Issue 1, p370-377. ISSN: 2454-1362
33. Le Diem Kieu, Nguyen Van Dao, Pham Quoc Nguyen & Nguyen Thanh Giao. 2018. Effects of Nitrogen and Phosphorus on Growth of Hymenachne Acutigluma and Uptake of Nitrogen and Phosphorus Containing Wastewater from Catfish (Pangasianodon Hypophthalmus) Pond. IJIR. Vol-4, Issue-1, p74-81. ISSN: 2454-1362.
34.Loc X. Nguyen, Phuong T.M. Do, Chiem H. Nguyen, Ryota Kose, Takayuki Okayama, Thoa N. Pham, Phuong D. Nguyen, Takayuki Miyanishi. 2018. Properties of Biochars Prepared from Local Biomass in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. 2018. BioResources 13(4), 7325-7344.
35. Ngo Thi Thanh Truc, Ho Vu Khanh, Tran Sy Nam, Duong Van Chin, Nguyen Van Cong, Nguyen Van Hung (2018). Quantification of direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions from rice field cultivation with different rice straw management practices – A study in the autumn - winter season in An Giang Province, Vietnam (Phát thải khí nhà kính trực tiếp và gián tiếp từ sản xuất lúa theo các biện pháp quản lý rơm rạ khác nhau – Một nghiên cứu ở vụ Thu Đông ở tỉnh An Giang, Việt Nam). Journal of Vietnamese Environment, 10 (1): 49-55. DOI: 10.13141/jve.vol10.no1.pp49-55
36. Nguyen Thanh Tam, Håkan Berg and Nguyen Van Cong(2018). The combined effect of Bassa 50EC and Vitashield 40EC on the brain acetylcholinesterase activity in climbing perch (Anabas testudineus).Environmental Science and Pollution Research. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-018-2112-1