Transfer of science and technology
Department of Environmental Science performs researches on environment included basic researches on the types of environment such as air environment, soil environment, water environment, organism-environment and social environment and application researches to solve environmental issues in order to support for the sustainable development in all areas.
- 8/2015. Environmental management measures in seed production and shrimp culture for technicians and staff of Department of Ca Mau Aquaculture.
- 8/2016. Management measures of water quality in seed production and shrimp culture for technicians and the staff of Department of Ca Mau Aquaculture.
- 15/03/2017: Training on “Introduction about water-saving irrigation techniques and how to collect gas emission samples from the fields” in Chau Thanh, An Giang province.
- 30/06/2021: Organize training on water environment monitoring in aquaculture for technicians and staff of Ca Mau Fisheries Sub-Department
1. Integrate sustainable production and consumption into regional and national development policies and plans. (Reporter: Duong Tri Dung)
(link download here)
2. Air pollution affects the environment and preventive measures (Reporter: Nguyen Thi Nhu Ngoc)
3. Cancer-causing agents come from the natural environment (Reporter: Nguyen Thi Nhu Ngoc)
4. Building a biogas model to treat pig waste and provide renewable energy with biogas for the community (Reporter: Tran Sy Nam)