Quality accreditation and assurance has been currently considered as an important activity at Can Tho University. The college has carried out many quality assurance and assessment activities according to internal AUN-QA assessment model at program level. Undergraduate programs have been officially certified internal AUN-QA programme assessment including:
- Environment and Natural Resource Management, internally assessed in 2016
- Land Management, internally assessed in 2018
- Environmental Engineering, internally assessed in 2019
- Environmental Sciences, internally assessed in 2019
The college and departments should maintain and consider quality accreditation and assurance as regular activities to stabilize education quality.
- The 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing
- Conference on “Industry 4.0 in Agriculture and Land Resources Exploitation Management”
- International Conference IFGTM 2021
- The 5th scientific conference “Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change”
- The international conference “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Environment Protection for Sustainable Development”
- Mr. Fujiwara Nobuyoshi and Dr. Minamikawa Kazunori from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 13th to 21st, 2018
- Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
- Seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
- seminar on “The adaption of local people in dyking areas preventing from floods in the Mekong Delta”
- The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment”