QUALITY IMPROVEMENT OF STUDY PROGRAMS
After having been carrying out internal AUN-QA programme assessment, study programs will be registered for their quality improvement in the following year in order to improve deficiencies of the previous year reported in AUN-QA programme assessment. CENRes has improved and enhanced education quality of undergraduate study programs such as Environmental Sciences, Environmental Engineering, Land Management, and Environment and Natural Resource Management.
Quality improvement in study program is a regular activity at College of Environment and Natural Resources.
- The 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing
- Conference on “Industry 4.0 in Agriculture and Land Resources Exploitation Management”
- International Conference IFGTM 2021
- The 5th scientific conference “Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change”
- The international conference “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Environment Protection for Sustainable Development”
- Mr. Fujiwara Nobuyoshi and Dr. Minamikawa Kazunori from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 13th to 21st, 2018
- Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
- Seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
- seminar on “The adaption of local people in dyking areas preventing from floods in the Mekong Delta”
- The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment”