Introduction to PhD programs in CENRes
College of Environment and Natural Resources manages two Doctoral programs: Soil and Water Environment (2010) and Land Management (2015). Until now, 20 PhD students in Soil and Water Environment have graduated, and 28 PhD students have studied at the college. Initiative research orientations will probably become a pioneer in the field of environment and natural resources.
Doctoral program is based on the credit system (equivalent to 90 credits: 2 specialized subjects + overview article, PhD thesis and curriculum).
Please find detailed information on Doctoral programs in Soil and Water Environment, Land Management here
Detailed doctoral program in Soil and Water Environment
Detailed doctoral program in Land Management
- The 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing
- Conference on “Industry 4.0 in Agriculture and Land Resources Exploitation Management”
- International Conference IFGTM 2021
- The 5th scientific conference “Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change”
- The international conference “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Environment Protection for Sustainable Development”
- Mr. Fujiwara Nobuyoshi and Dr. Minamikawa Kazunori from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 13th to 21st, 2018
- Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
- Seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
- seminar on “The adaption of local people in dyking areas preventing from floods in the Mekong Delta”
- The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment”