Introduction to mater programs in CENRes
- Master of Environmental Sciences
- Master of Environment and Natural Resources Management
- Master of Land Management
- Master of Environmental Engineering
- Master of Delta management and Climate changes
(See more detail information on application criteria and study contents by click on the link)
In order to provide high quality human resources for the Vietnamese Mekong Delta, CENRes has offered master programs since its founding in 2008. The master programs apply the Choice-Based Credit System (60 credits in total; focusing on scientific research).The college possesses modern research methodologies and educational facilities and equipment. So far, over hundreds of alumni of CENRes are working in a variety of fields at the Vietnamese Mekong Delta and other regions in Viet Nam.