The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment” presented by Mr. Duong Tri Dung was successfully organized with the participation of 12 lecturers as well as more than 20 undergraduates and graduates at the Hall of College of Environment and Natural Resources on May 5, 2009. Thanks to the seminar, the participants could know the approach of implementing strategic environmental assessment, information, priorities, steps for strategic environmental assessment, and so on. They also shared professional experience related to the implementation of stratefic environmental assessment after Mr. Duong’s presentation.
Some photos at the seminar
- The 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing
- Conference on “Industry 4.0 in Agriculture and Land Resources Exploitation Management”
- International Conference IFGTM 2021
- The 5th scientific conference “Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change”
- The international conference “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Environment Protection for Sustainable Development”
- Mr. Fujiwara Nobuyoshi and Dr. Minamikawa Kazunori from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 13th to 21st, 2018
- Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
- Seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
- seminar on “The adaption of local people in dyking areas preventing from floods in the Mekong Delta”
- The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment”