Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
From September 4th to 27th, 2018 and from September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, Dr. Oda and Mr. Uno, respectively, senior researchers of the JIRCAS project (Japan International Research Center for Agriculture Sciences), are going to visit the College of Environment and Natural Resources, Can Tho University (CTU) in the cooperation program between JIRCAS and CTU via the project “Development of agricultural technologies for reducing greenhouse gas emission from the Mekong Delta”. The goals of the visit are to develop a research plan and to participate in the JIRCAS’s annual workshop.
- The 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing
- Conference on “Industry 4.0 in Agriculture and Land Resources Exploitation Management”
- International Conference IFGTM 2021
- The 5th scientific conference “Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change”
- The international conference “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Environment Protection for Sustainable Development”
- Mr. Fujiwara Nobuyoshi and Dr. Minamikawa Kazunori from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 13th to 21st, 2018
- Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
- Seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
- seminar on “The adaption of local people in dyking areas preventing from floods in the Mekong Delta”
- The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment”