WELCOME FRESHMAN STUDENTS, COURSE 47
Department of Environmental Management
On the morning of 17/10/2021, the Department of Environmental Management has organized an online meeting to welcome freshman students class of 47. There were 113 participants including faculty, staff, representative students from previous classes, and freshman students. The goals were for freshman students to get to know faculty, staff, and some students from previous courses of the Department. The department also talked about the privileges, rules, regulations, and responsibilities as a college student at Can Tho University.
Faculty, Staff, and Students during the meeting
Associate Professor, Dr. Truong Hoang Dan (Department Head) gave an introduction about the Department, our goals, and objectives. Each Faculty and Staff gave a short introduction, advice and welcome freshman students. Dr. Nguyen Thanh Giao (Deputy Head) introduced the curriculum, rules, and regulations that students need to know. Faculty and staff also answered any questions from the freshman students.
Dr. Nguyen Thanh Giao (Deputy Head) talked about rules and regulations
Congratulations and welcomes Class of K47!!! We wish you healthy, and success.
Some photos during the meeting:
- The 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing
- Conference on “Industry 4.0 in Agriculture and Land Resources Exploitation Management”
- International Conference IFGTM 2021
- The 5th scientific conference “Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change”
- The international conference “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Environment Protection for Sustainable Development”
- Mr. Fujiwara Nobuyoshi and Dr. Minamikawa Kazunori from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 13th to 21st, 2018
- Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
- Seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
- seminar on “The adaption of local people in dyking areas preventing from floods in the Mekong Delta”
- The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment”