The curriculum has been designed with 3 blocks of knowledge:
- General knowledge
- Fundamental knowledge
- Specialized knowledge
The curriculum is designed and adjusted according to General Circular of Ministry of Education and Training, so the curriculum of Cohort No. 44 and the previous cohorts and Cohort no. 45 and later cohorts has differences in the number of credits and training time.
- Cohort 44 and earlier (141 credits, training time: 4 years)
- Cohort 45 and later (150 credits, training time: 4,5 years)
See detail information on the curriculum here.
The percentage of the three blocks of knowledge and the percentage of optional and obligatory courses in the curriculum are clearly shown in the chart below.
Cohort 45 and later:
- The 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing
- Conference on “Industry 4.0 in Agriculture and Land Resources Exploitation Management”
- International Conference IFGTM 2021
- The 5th scientific conference “Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change”
- The international conference “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Environment Protection for Sustainable Development”
- Mr. Fujiwara Nobuyoshi and Dr. Minamikawa Kazunori from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 13th to 21st, 2018
- Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
- Seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
- seminar on “The adaption of local people in dyking areas preventing from floods in the Mekong Delta”
- The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment”