TẠP CHÍ/XUẤT BẢN QUỐC TẾ NĂM 20181.
1.Surface water quality in canals in An Giang province, Viet Nam, from 2009 to 2016. Journal of Vietnamese Environment. 10(2): 113 – 119.
2. Pham Van Toan, Nguyen Thi Phuong, Nguyen Thanh Giao. 2018. Indoor air quality and health risk assessment for workers in packageing production factory, Can Tho city, Viet Nam. Journal of Vietnamese Environment. 10 (2): 66 -71.
3. Kieu N. Le; Manoj K. Jha; Jaehak Jeong; Philip W. Gassman; Manuel R. Reyes; Luca Doro Dat Q. Tran; Lyda Hok, 2018, Evaluation of long-term SOC and crop productivity within conservation systems using GFDL CM2.1 and EPIC (cập nhật ngày 03/7/2018)
4. K.N. Le, M.K. Jha, M.R. Reyes, J. Jeong, L. Doro, P.W. Gassman, L. Hok, J. C. d. M. Sá, and S. Boulakia, 2018, Evaluating Carbon Sequestration under Conservation Agriculture and Conservation Tillage Systems in Cambodia Using the EPIC Model, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment Journal, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2017.09.009, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167880917304097?via%3Dihub
5. K.N. Le, J. Jeong, M.R. Reyes, M.K. Jha, L. Doro, P.W. Gassman, L. Hok, and S. Boulakia, 2018, Calibrating the EPIC Model for Crop Yield and Biomass Simulation under Conservation Agriculture and Conservation Tillage Systems in Cambodia, 2018, Agricultural Systems, revise resubmit
6. Nguyen Dinh Giang Nam, GOTO Akira, OSAWA K, 2018, Groundwater Quality Assessment and Its Suitability for Domestic and Agriculture Uses in the Coastal Zone of Mekong Delta, Springer (under publishing)
7. Thong Anh Tran, James Pittock & Le Anh Tuan, 2018, Adaptive co-management in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta: examining the interface between flood management and adaptation, International Journal of Water Resources Development, DOI: 10.1080/07900627.2018.1437713, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07900627.2018.1437713?journalCode=cijw20
8. Nguyen Thi Bich Phuong, Werapong Koedsin, Don McNeil, and Van Pham Dang Tri, 2018, Remote Sensing Techniques to Predict Salinity Intrusion: Application for a Data-Poor Area of the Coastal Mekong Delta, Vietnam, The International Journal of Remote Sensing, https://doi.org/10.1080/01431161.2018.1466071, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01431161.2018.1466071
9. Long Phi Hoang, R. Biesbroek, V.P.D. Tri, M. Kummu, M.T.H. van Vliet, R. Leemans, P. Kabat, F. Ludwig , 2018, Managing flood risks in the Mekong Delta: How to address emerging challenges under climate change and socioeconomic developments?, Ambio, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs13280-017-1009-4
10. Thanh Duc Dang, T. Cochrane, M.E. Arias, and Van Pham Dang Tri, 2018, Future hydrological alterations in the Mekong Delta under the impact of water resources development, land subsidence and sea level rise, Regional Environmental Change, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrh.2017.12.002
11. Thanh Ha Phuong, C. Dieperink, Tri Van Pham Dang, H.S. Otter, P. Hoekstra , 2018, Governance conditions for adaptive freshwater management in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta, Journal of Hydrology, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.12.024
12.Ho Huu Loc, Nguyen Thi Hong Diep, Vo Thanh Tuan, Yoshihisa Shimizud. 2018. An analytical approach in accounting for social values of ecosystem services in a Ramsar site: A case study in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Ecological Indicators Journal. Ecological Indicators 89 (2018) 118–129. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2017.12.066
13. Can Nguyen Trong, Diep Thi Hong Nguyen, Thien Bui Chi, Huu Loc Ho. 2017. Ecosystem services valuation and economic approaches for intensive shrimp assessment in Kien Luong district, Kien Giang province. Proceedings Scientific Research Results for Training. Page 14-22. ISBN: 978-604-67-1032-5. Science and Technics Publishing House.
14. T. H. Diep, N. T. Loi, and N. T. Can. 2018. Monitoring erosion and accretion situation in the coastal zone at Kien Giang province. Int. Arch. Photogramm. Remote Sens. Spatial Inf. Sci., XLII-3/W4, 197-203, https://doi.org/10.5194 /isprs-archives-XLII-3-W4-197-2018, 2018.
15. Nguyen Thanh Giao. 2018. Surface Water Quality in Tien and Hau Rivers in An Giang Province for The Period Of 2009 – 2016. IJIR. Vol 4, Issue 1, p370-377. ISSN: 2454-1362
16. Le Diem Kieu, Nguyen Van Dao, Pham Quoc Nguyen & Nguyen Thanh Giao. 2018. Effects of Nitrogen and Phosphorus on Growth of Hymenachne Acutigluma and Uptake of Nitrogen and Phosphorus Containing Wastewater from Catfish (Pangasianodon Hypophthalmus) Pond. IJIR. Vol-4, Issue-1, p74-81. ISSN: 2454-1362.
17.Loc X. Nguyen, Phuong T.M. Do, Chiem H. Nguyen, Ryota Kose, Takayuki Okayama, Thoa N. Pham, Phuong D. Nguyen, Takayuki Miyanishi. 2018. Properties of Biochars Prepared from Local Biomass in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. 2018. BioResources 13(4), 7325-7344.
18. Ngo Thi Thanh Truc, Ho Vu Khanh, Tran Sy Nam, Duong Van Chin, Nguyen Van Cong, Nguyen Van Hung (2018). Quantification of direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions from rice field cultivation with different rice straw management practices – A study in the autumn - winter season in An Giang Province, Vietnam (Phát thải khí nhà kính trực tiếp và gián tiếp từ sản xuất lúa theo các biện pháp quản lý rơm rạ khác nhau – Một nghiên cứu ở vụ Thu Đông ở tỉnh An Giang, Việt Nam). Journal of Vietnamese Environment, 10 (1): 49-55. DOI: 10.13141/jve.vol10.no1.pp49-55
19. Nguyen Thanh Tam, Håkan Berg and Nguyen Van Cong(2018). The combined effect of Bassa 50EC and Vitashield 40EC on the brain acetylcholinesterase activity in climbing perch (Anabas testudineus).Environmental Science and Pollution Research. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-018-2112-1