College of Environment and Natural Resources organized the seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”, presented by Dr. Le Anh Tuan at the Hall on April 22, 2009. More than 20 lecturers and students took part in this seminar. After the seminar, participants have discussed about problems of global climate changes as well as their impacts on either production or local people’s life in the Mekong River delta. Besides, they also suggested some of related researches in the future.
Some photos at the seminar
- The 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing
- Conference on “Industry 4.0 in Agriculture and Land Resources Exploitation Management”
- International Conference IFGTM 2021
- The 5th scientific conference “Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change”
- The international conference “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Environment Protection for Sustainable Development”
- Mr. Fujiwara Nobuyoshi and Dr. Minamikawa Kazunori from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 13th to 21st, 2018
- Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
- Seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
- seminar on “The adaption of local people in dyking areas preventing from floods in the Mekong Delta”
- The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment”