STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM BETWEEN KANAZAWA UNIVERSITY AND CANTHO UNIVERSITY.
As part of student exchange in the Agreement for Cooperation and Exchange between Can Tho University and Kanazawa University, we organized a short-term study program in Can Tho University from August 6 until 10, 2017. In the program, students of both Can Tho University and Kanazawa University studied together on environmental issues and engineering solutions through lectures, field visits and groupwork.
Program and schedule:
Day 1: Orientation & lab tours
Day 2: Research meeting for faculty members
Day 3: Field trip
Day 4: Group-work & Report, Closing Ceremony with Farewell Lunch
5-6 master students, 1- 2 PhD students, 2 faculty staff
Academic background of participants are environmental eng. and chemical eng.
From Can Tho:
Graduate students/senior undergrad students; the staff of Department for Environmental Engineering
- The 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing
- Conference on “Industry 4.0 in Agriculture and Land Resources Exploitation Management”
- International Conference IFGTM 2021
- The 5th scientific conference “Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change”
- The international conference “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Environment Protection for Sustainable Development”
- Mr. Fujiwara Nobuyoshi and Dr. Minamikawa Kazunori from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 13th to 21st, 2018
- Dr. Oda Masato and Mr. Uno Kenichi from JIRCAS to visit CENRes from September 4th to 27st, 2018 and September 17th to October 3rd, 2018, respectively.
- Seminar on “The impacts of climate change on agricultural production and biodiversity in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
- seminar on “The adaption of local people in dyking areas preventing from floods in the Mekong Delta”
- The seminar on “An approach and the implementation of strategic environmental assessment”